According to wellhealthorganic.com:some-amazing-health-benefits-of-drinking-water-from-an-earthen-pot, it has been proved to be a very essential aid in daily life. We can say that it is medicine with no harmful effects.
From several studies and various researches , water obtained from earthen pots is found to be very natural and very healthy as well ..To obtain water from earthen pots is not a very hard and fast rule but with very ease ,, we can obtain it . We just have to prepare a clay pot with easily available soil, clay or many natural sources. This is cost free .we can easily avail it at our home too. In fact , instead of using a refrigerator which requires money for maintenance and power supply at regular intervals ,, we must go for the usage of a clay pot which does not require either of these things. Infact, in the Indian lifestyle it is a traditional way of using a clay pot usually called “Matka or Matki” for the purpose of consuming water. This is an old age practice ,,it is not just an alternative to steel, glass or refrigerator but acts as a healthy aid. The best part is that it fits best to every age group.
Henceforth, we can also justify the benefits of using earthen pot :
- Water remains cool, chilled throughout the use.
- Also we can conclude that it is loaded with minerals and several vitamins which boosts our immune response.
- When referred to the concept of “Ayurveda” , there are many therapeutic benefits of drinking water from an earthen pot.
- It also boosts metabolic rate , the sum of all chemical reactions taking place in the body.
- It reduces the usage of plastic which is very unhealthy as we know many harmful chemicals have been associated with plastic which includes Bisphenol A or BPA, which is regarded as an endocrine disruptor.
- So , in this way we have come to the conclusion that water that we store in an earthen pot is free from all toxic substances.
- Also it improves digestion due to the presence of minerals in the water.
- It has natural cooling properties which follows the principle of vaporisation.
If we observe very clearly , we will come to the observation point that clay has a porous nature which not only helps in cooling of water but it also has its own importance which only means that clay has the tendency to quench the thirst of a person for cool water.
Clay being a natural source , it benefits our body in various forms.
As per the article wellhealthorganic.com:some-amazing-health-benefits-of-drinking-water-from-an-earthen-pot .It prevents our body from heat -related ailments such as sunstroke which usually happens during Summers .it provides safeguard to us by protecting us from such ailments .sunstroke or fainting episodes are very commonly seen during the summers, but still we can prevent this ailment upto a greater extent .it is gentle on the throat. Clay pot water can help a lot to get relief from such ailments.
As through the physical appearance of clay it is very clear that it gains alkaline nature this we can say that it helps in the maintenance of pH balance in our body such we can say that gastric and acidity excess problems can be successfully replicated by healthy health .
Solubility of gases in lower temperature is very high rather than normal temperature, thus while using refrigerator acidity occurs .
Usually when we drink refrigerated water , throat infections occur but in the case of using a clay pot nothing happens. Thus it is suggested to drink that water if someone is suffering from a cold, cough or bronchitis infection (asthma).To keep these problems far away it is recommended to drink clay pot water .
It is also environmentally friendly. It is not only healthy for us but also for nature. According to the research experts, using pots with mica called micaceous clay pots as it is a natural insulator and it ensures the cooling of water for a longer period .
It acts as a natural purifier.
It prevents obesity.
Harms of using clay pot for drinking water :
- As we know clay pots are very delicate in nature and can break at any instance .
- They are porous in nature
- They may also cause change in favour.
- They may easily catch fungus and moulds.
From, wellhealthorganic.com:some-amazing-health-benefits-of-drinking-water-from-an-earthen-pot we can conclude that consuming water from earthen clay pot is very healthy in our daily lives.We can consume at any cost as it is very cheap can be bought .It can be prepared at home too from easily available resources such as soil, clay, water or other some natural sources to which we can avail easily. It has side effects to a very least extent which can be neglected. Thus , it fits best for every age group .It is recommended to use clay pot water only instead of using refrigerated water. It has its own significant role in increasing human immune response and it is healthy for us and the environment as well.